Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Isla - 8 Months

Woah, she is getting really close to one year.  Kind of freaking out over here.

She is just as happy as can be.  I was at a BBQ this weekend when some of my friends were commenting on how happy she was.  (I swear I'm not the only one who says this!)  She is really a happy little girl.

Here are some of the fun activities she has been up to as an 8-month-old.

Playing with her big sister any chance she gets.

Being stylish and adorable.

Teething and biting - her two top front teeth are
poking through.

Eating anything and everything.

Crawling and lifting herself up - she is a mover!

Smiling and just being happy.

Wanting to play with the big kids.  We went hiking with some friends;
 and the whole time Isla tried looking around me to watch the kids.

Climbing up on her big sister.  Emma isn't the
biggest fan of this.

No comments: