Monday, April 6, 2015

March Madness

Our March was a little crazy with some germs floating around our house.  Emma was hit with a stomach flu that left her barely able to keep water down for almost 3 days.  She was so lethargic from lack of food/liquids that I was so scared.  I have never seen her like that.  It took a few days to build back her regular diet and energy levels.  And as soon as Emma was back on her feet, Isla comes down with a cold.  Not just a regular old cold, but one that seeps out of her eyes leaving them crusty and swollen.  My poor babies!!!  And now Seth and I are sniffling.  Love these germs!  Thankfully the rest of us managed to escape that stomach bug!

Isla could not stand being quarantined from Emma.  Here she is
jumping the barrier and making a run for her sister.

Dr. Isla knows a shot will make Emma feel better.

I enjoyed all the extra cuddles.

I don't know why germs spread in our house.
Here is Isla slobbering all over my face.

Poor girl: her nose and eyes were just pouring mucus!

Swollen, squinty smiles!

Emma's first food after 2.5 days without.  PB & honey
sandwich, which she ate two bites of.  Yeah, progress!

And a few days later, feeling much better!

No comments: