Saturday, July 9, 2011

Playtime!

On a daily basis, Emma enjoys her playtime. Playtime generally consists of talking to her, cooing and smiling, and placing Emma on her belly for “belly time”. During bellytime, I will lay next to her, encouraging her to move her head from one side to another. Usually we are on our bellies for two to three minutes, before she gets cranky. Crankiness wraps up our playtime.


The other day I decided we were going to have a real playtime where we would start using some of her toys. So I strapped her rattles to her hands. Well she wanted nothing to do with them. I was the only one shaking them all about. However, those trees outside her window… They continue to fascinate her!!!


Here she is staring out the window.


On the other hand, Lily was captivated by the rattles!!! As soon as they were off of Emma’s hands, Lily had her way with them.


As with any other playtime, she is generally exhausted afterwards.

1 comment:

LivinLinds said...

That is one heck of a cute onesie :) I love the pic of Lilly and her. Take advantage of these moments Lilly! Before you know it, she will have jurisdiction over all of the toys!
Love you Momma Lauren!