Emma's Papa went away for business this past week. I had my hands full! It was non-stop running around for Emma and me. It wasn't until Friday evening that I was able to sit down and put my feet up for a couple of hours. Emma missed her Papa, but we were able to FaceTime on a couple of occasions. Emma responded instantly to the video feed showing her Papa. But her reaction when he finally came home this morning was even better!
We spent the day as a family enjoying Applefest at Wachusett Mountain. Emma sat on a giant pumpkin, enjoyed the outdoors, rode on a chair lift, and hiked with her Papa and Momma. We had so much fun, we came home and took a family nap!
Soooooo sleepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love you guys so much.
Love you too! Thanks for always commenting! Keeps me posting. :)
Post a Comment