Friday, April 26, 2013

Easter

Its a month late, but I just came across some photographs from Easter.  So I figured a blog post on our Easter fun was in order.

Last month we spent Easter weekend at Grandpa and Pepere's house.  Emma experienced her first Easter egg hunt there.  She discovered candy, toys, and stickers inside the eggs.  What a treat!  And Mama got a great big sugar egg, just like the good old days.  (It was beautiful, but I ate it too fast to take a photograph.)

On Sunday (Easter), we traveled home and had another Easter celebration.  Emma opened a present from Grandma Shelar and had another egg hunt.  Emma really enjoyed hunting for eggs.  Here are a few pictures of Emma enjoying our Easter activities.

Hunting for eggs with Grandpa.

Wow, this egg has stuff inside.

This book about Elmo is my new favorite!

Papa, I spot another egg!!!

OMG, there are eggs outside!!!

I found more eggs, I found more eggs!!!

No comments: