Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween

For Halloween, I was in California visiting this little beauty:


Seth shared stories, photographs, and a video of his evening trick or treating with Emma.  They visited several homes around around neighborhood.  Emma dressed as Pluto, also known as "Mickey's friend" or "a puppy".  I was told Emma was very enthusiastic with her "Trick or Treat" delivery as soon as the door would open!  And before the door was closed (or even a "thank you" was offerred), Emma was begging her Papa for the candy.  "I eat!  I eat!" while gnawing on the candy bar still in the wrapper.  Emma scored lots of goodies, but her favorite was a Twix bar.

"Cheese!!!!!!"

"So how much candy can I eat before bed?"

A video for Mama before they headed out for the night.

After my return, Emma hadn't had enough trick or treating.  So dress up continued and she spent a morning as Pluto.  Here are a few more photos of Emma dressed up.

Emma told Papa he could dress up as a Princess.

"Hello Mama, give me candy."

"Just another day in the life of Pluto."

In case you are interested, here are a couple of past blog posts of Emma's Halloween adventures dressed as a kitty and bumble bee.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I can't get enough of this sweet little girl! Emma is such a love <3