Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pizza

I don't know what it is about dough, red sauce, and cheese - but that delicious combination is the topic of conversation every single day in our household.  I routinely ask Emma what she wants for ____<enter breakfast, lunch, or dinner> and she immediately responds with "PIZZA!!!"  Well the other night, we picked Emma up from daycare with the intention of actually going out for pizza.  We settled into the car and when we were ready to go I asked Emma, "What do you want for dinner?"  Of course, her response is pizza.  So I say "Okay let's get some pizza."  That is when she replies, "No mommy we don't have any stuff to make pizza."  HA!  Apparently that is what I usually tell her.

Boy was she surprised when we actually had pizza for dinner that night!




Now when she tells me she wants pizza for whatever meal and I tell her we don't have any, she tells me we have to go out to pizza to get some.  Smarty pants.  I wonder if her little sister will like pizza as much as her?  Probably!!!!

No comments: