Its been a little while (at least a month) since I've seen snow. So I realize this post is a little out-of-date. I was going through old photos and went way, way back to winter. Some of these photos were too cute not to share, so I hope you enjoy!
Here are some photos of mainly Emma enjoying the snow.
 |
| Making snow angels. |
 |
Building snowmen (this guy lasted all winter!)
Isla is happy in the Ergo attached to me. |
 |
| Snowshoeing with Grandma. |
 |
| Getting buried. |
 |
| Sledding down the driveway. |
 |
| Sitting pretty. |
 |
| Sliding down her snow slide on our plowed snow pile. |
 |
| Using Isla's bottles to color snow. |
 |
| Favorite activity: having hot cocoa! |
Isla also enjoyed the snow. Although she didn't see much of it. She liked to hang out in the Ergo carrier. The cool air and warmth from my body provided the perfect environment for her to collect some Zzzz's, a lot of them. Here she is all bundled up with Aunt Lindsay over the Christmas holdiay.
It was a rough winter. But we got outside and enjoyed it almost every day. Emma especially loved every winter activity that was introduced (snow shoeing,
skiing, fort building, snow balls, sledding, etc). The only time I heard her complain was when she did a face plant while snow shoeing. But who wouldn't???
No comments:
Post a Comment