Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hello Again

So it has been a little while.  I'm sorry it has been so long.  A lot has happened.  My mother came to visit.  We celebrated Emma's birthday (more on that later).  We had a Soos family vacation (more on that later).  I said goodbye to comfort and started a new adventure with a new role at a new company.  My sister came to visit.  I got sick with the worst virus ever.  I'm still recovering.  I went on a business trip.  A lot has happened.

Here are some photos from Grandma Shelar and Aunt Lindsay's (and Everly) visits.

Enjoying some ice cream at Kimball's, of course!

Grandma Shelar baked, baked, and then did some
more baking for Emma's 3rd birthday.

Isla and Grandma enjoying each other at Friendly Farm.

Feeding a baby goat - she loved the baby animals.

Feeding the chickens - she loved this activity too!

Chilling in the pool with Grandma Shelar.

Everly came to visit and play with the girls!

Quality time with her Auntie!

Always a must stopping by the local brewery with the girls.
 
These two are adorable in their matching suits.

No comments: