Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Trials of a Working Mom

All day at work, I look forward to spending time with my little lady.  This time is precious because it only amounts to about two and a half hours a day.  Not enough in my book.  When I get home there are many distractions: chores to juggle, diapers to wash, dinner to make, a baby to feed, etc.  But these are accomplished with Emma in tow - so Life is Good. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing more disheartening than picking up Emma from the sitters and having her fall asleep immediately.  And then watch as she continues to sleep through the night.  Amounting to no quality time (minus the twenty minutes it took me to get her ready in the morning).  That really sucks for the Mama who was looking forward to the precious time. 

Such a tough night - especially following a lovely week and a half vacation where I spent all my free time with her.  This is going to be a tough transition back to the "real world".  Ugh!!!

No comments: