- Brushing her teeth;
- Brushing her hair;
- Sitting up from laying position;
- Pulling herself up;
- Throwing back arching fits if she doesn't get her way (one of my favorites *sarcasm*);
- Swimming in her bath tub;
- Splashing with her arms and her feet while in the tub;
- Saying "Boo" while playing peek-a-boo;
- Mimicing other sounds that her parents say;
- Slurping spaghetti;
- Playing with the other babies at daycare - she is social, although she appreciates her personal space (a nice combo of her momma & papa);
- Not napping at daycare (a tough one for her parents);
- Feeding herself with a spoon;
- Clapping her hands to music;
- Dancing up a storm especially to her "Mamma Hen" toy;
- Turning the pages when being read a book;
- Catching a ride on someone's shoulders; and
- Blowing kisses.
| "Mom, I think I'm going to need some grease to get this tangle out" |
| "Does anyone else love carbs as much as I do?" |
| Blowing kisses to her Momma. |
| Reading to herself |
| Feeding herself at the Stoneyfield Farm |
| Catching a ride on Papa's shoulders. |

2 comments:
I think her and Shea would make a perfect couple! They are both delightful, independent children. I would so love to see them playing on the beach together.
Oh, I started blogging again so check it out.
I couldn't agree more! I'd love to see those little kiddos together!
Post a Comment