It wasn't long ago that I was referring to Emma as being 1, 2, 3-days-old. Quickly the reference to her age turned to weeks. When I returned from maternity leave a colleague asked how old my daughter was. I responded, 12-weeks old. He was amazed at how young she was, referring to the fact that I was still using weeks to describe her age. He reminded me that soon I would be using months. He was right, the reference to months arrived immediately. And now the reference to "years" is right around the corner. I can't believe my little girl is going to be 365 days old.
For those of you who read this blog (Bueller, Bueller??), you are invited to Emma's Spring Soiree. We are looking foward to celebrating our little lady's first birthday in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I read your blog!!!! Thanks for the invite! It's on my fridge! XOXO
I read your blog too! Loved the "Buler? Buler?" comment. Just watched that movie - Australia is way behind in the TV world. I can watch I Dream of Jeanie any time I want.
Give Emma a big birthday hug from me on her birthday.
Post a Comment