The well visit check-up concluded that Emma is in good shape and that the recent separation anxiety is expected behavior. The doctor performed an autism check - something that I didn't expect. Emma was negative. The doctor offered up advice on dealing with separation anxiety and discipline (not associated with her anxiety). She also provided support/encouragement on breastfeeding a toddler and advice on weaning. I needed to hear the toddler breastfeeding support and was very thankful for her advice! I love this new doctor and am very excited we made the switch a few months ago!
| Emma was a little unsure while waiting for the Doctor. |
| It was snowing when we wrapped up. Snowflakes collected on Emma's pigtails. |

2 comments:
AHHHHHH! You have a toddler?!?!?! When did that happen????????? Love you!
Yep, it is true! According to the doctor's, her last infant check-up is at 12 months!!! For Emma that was before she was walking, which didn't seem right. But once she was officially walking it became evident that we had a toddler on our hands - one with a little Emmatude!!!! :)
Post a Comment