- Destroying all mega-lego constructions;
- Knocking over block constructions;
- Throwing balls and playing catch (she is a very accurate pitcher, we are working on the catching);
- Enjoying lots of quality time with Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Coco and Grandpa and Grandma Shelar;
- Feeding herself using a spoon and/or fork;
- Eating spicy, flavorful food;
- Eating popsicles and ice cream (who doesn't?);
- Developing a potential attachment to a pink fleece blanket (although she seems to do fine without it);
- Chasing after Lily the cat;
- Getting upset with Lily if she expresses too much interest in Emma's toys;
- Speed crawling;
- Having an overnight stay with Grandpa and Pepere (she is up to two!)
- Climbing into and out of chairs (little chairs that are her size);
- Partaking in "cheers" by slamming her cup against yours;
- Brushing her teeth;
- Wanting to do everything by herself;
- Giving kisses (I love this! Usually involves an exchange of slobber, so this isn't for the germ-a-phobe.);
- Cutting two new teeth including one molar (she is up to 8);
- Camping in VT's Jamaica SP and exploring NH's White Mountains;
- Going for long car rides (actually this might be her least favorite activity when she is awake);
- Reading to herself and "asking" you to read to her;
- Walking behind her walker toy;
- Walking while holding onto only one of your hands;
- Playing with her hair while she falls asleep;
- Watching the Lion King with Papa and Mama (our first movie night!); and
- Expanding her drumming abilities with a lesson at Grandpa and Peperes in banging (I mean making music with) metal bowls.
| Hello cutie pie! |
| "Mom, I don't think you understand how much I want her tail." |
| "Look at me, I'm a big girl with my rocker!" |
| Dragging her favorite stuffed animal (turkey, in the mouth) while she does circles around our kitchen island. |
| "Papa, I don't care how stable you think this lego fortress is. Let's get one thing straight, I will destroy it." |
| "Mom, can we get metal bowls for our house?!?!" - Emma "Absolutely not." - Mama |
| "Hot sauce is my ketchup." |

1 comment:
I love the pic of her dragging around turkey from her mouth while conquering that walking hurdle. The determination and "emmatude" are all over her face. I love her so much!!!
Post a Comment