We have put it to use while camping, but Emma also uses it while at home. Emma loves it! She sits at the island in our kitchen and watches and "helps" me cook dinner, snacks, or even plays with her toys. I think she really enjoys being at the same height as us.
It was a $35 investment - and so far it has been worth every penny!!!
Lately, I've been asked what baby item I would recommend for a first time mother. I think I might add this to my list. Here is the list if you are interested:
- Cloth diapers (saves so much money),
- Amber teething necklace (don't know if it works, but it looks so cute and is quite the conversation starter),
- Moby Wrap (hands-free baby/toddler carrying, folds easily into diaper bag), and
- Me Too seat (stores easily, so convenient, and Emma seems to love it).


No comments:
Post a Comment