In doing my weekly scan of Pinterest, I came across a lovely blog - Baby Making Machine (don't get any ideas from the title anyone - especially you guys on the west coast, I know who you are). This working, crafty, all-together, amazing mom is exactly what I day-dream about being. One of her photo projects included capturing 365 moments of her daughters life and documenting them in daily blog post over a year. Her photos included daily tidbits of quotes or advice for her growing daughter. One word - beautiful (and very inspiring)!!!
It is a new year, 2013, and it happens to be January still, barely; a perfect time to set a goal (resolution) for the year. Better late than never, right? Instead of 365 (I usually bite off more than I can chew - did I get that saying right?!?), I'm setting my goal at 52. Over the next 52 weeks, I promise to have a weekly post (dedicated to why I love my daughter) to share with you.
Here is week 1 of my 52 Moments project:
Every time this little lady smiles, giggles, or squeals, it literally lights up my day. I can't be around her smiles without smiling myself. I know she has this affect on others too. Her giggles are literally - contagious. Hopefully this brief moment captured and shared leaves you with a smile too. :)
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Smiling!!!!!! Xoxoxo
Post a Comment