Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Flu

The flu or some virus hit our house hard this past week.  I was first, then Emma.  So far, Seth has stayed in the clear (he ran away to New York, so maybe that saved him).  Hopefully it stays that way.  Emma was a doll while sick.  Extra cuddles with Mama and Papa, rest, quiet games, Sesame Street, and lots of fluids helped get her back to normal quickly.  I think she bounced back faster than I have.  She returned to daycare (and me to work) today.

Cuddles on the couch with Lily watching over.

A girl needs pretty hair even when sick.

Bubbles are always a fun, quiet activity.
Lily makes the best pillow.

We went outside (for the first time in days) for some fresh air.

First week of the new year and I've already blown through my sick time.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy 2013 (at least the rest of it)!

No comments: