Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013

We rang in the new year with a sleepy baby and a couple of bottles of champagne...at home.  Emma went to bed and Mama and Papa enjoyed a delicious meal (sans baby) and a movie.  It was perfect, except for the part when I missed the ball dropping because I was sleeping.  Oh well, maybe next year.  :)

We woke up on January 1st early (Emma is a consistent alarm clock), but refreshed.  Ready for all that 2013 has to bring.  We spent the first day of the new year, enjoying each other and winter.  We headed to the backyard for some serious fun in the snow.  The snow was deep.  Perfect conditions for snow shoeing, sledding, snow ball fighting, mini-snowmen building, and angel making.  Here are a few pictures:

Testing out her new sled.

I think she likes it.

Emma's snow angel.

Fun in the snow with Mama.

Helping Mama make a snow angel.

Mama having (so much) fun.

Going for a sled ride with her Papa.

Blue eyes.

1 comment:

LivinLinds said...

My first comment of 2013! Love the snow bunnies in these pics! Love you guys! Miss my blue-eyed angel face.