Monday, August 26, 2013

52 Moments - Week 31

Wow, I just realized, I'm more than halfway through my 52 week commitment to these posts - where has time gone.  If you'd like to go down memory lane of the last 30 posts click here: 52 Moments.  I have to give credit to another blogger for the inspiration.  She captured 365 adorable moments of her daughter on her blog.  You can check her out at Baby Making Machine.

Now back to my world.


Here she is drawing at a restaurant this weekend.  I'm always asking her what she is drawing/coloring/painting and for the first time she replied.  Horse.  This photo is her telling me, with confidence, what she just drew.  Then she drew a cow.  Then I think it was something else.  She had a whole zoo represented on her drawing.  Her imagination is running wild and I can't wait to watch where it will take her (us).

Note to self, I really want to take her to the zoo before December...

No comments: