Emma loves to
help her Mama. And when there is a large load of laundry waiting to be folded, she knows exactly what to do. She will dump the laundry basket on our large fur rug. Sometimes, she likes to roll around in the clean clothes after they have been dumped out. Oh and she's been known to climb into an empty (or full) laundry basket or two. Then she will pick out one garment and shake it (to get the wrinkles out). Finally, she will crumble the article of clothing into a ball, put it on the pile of folded clothes, and announce "
I did it!" She is such a great helper!!!
 |
| "You are going to need a helper to fold all this laundry!" |
 |
| "Mom, I promise I won't pee on the clean laundry." |
 |
Emma folded her polk-a-dot blanket and my grey
and white sweater, in case you were wondering. |
No comments:
Post a Comment