Emma headed to Grandpa and Pepere's house for a long weekend while Mama and Papa traveled west for a getaway / wedding celebration. As always, Emma had a blast hanging out with her "Panka" and "Peppy" and is slowly detoxing from cookies. Her parents had fun too, but missed their little girl. This was the longest we had been away from her (over a week for Papa because of work and 4 days for Mama)! It was a fun reunion, but I have to admit there were a few tears (okay maybe a lot).
Here is a moment Grandpa captured of his little buddy. I'm pretty sure Emma was convincing him to take her out for ice cream (with gummy bears) in this photo. And I'm confident his response was something along the lines of "your wish is my command." :)
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment