Recently, I've mentioned the fun (
52 Moment - Week 35) we had at the
Life is Good festival. We love this music festival and have been going for years (here is a link to some of fun we've had at
Life is Good). Grandpa and Pepere have joined us each time! And this year Aunt Lindsay, as well as some friends, came along for the fun. I know I've said it before, but I'd recommend this festival to everyone. It is so roomy, the crowd is pleasant, the facilities are clean, the food and drinks are good, and the music is always top-notch. And this year was no exception.
Emma had a rough start at the beginning of the festival. Not sure what her deal was, but her attitude was less than stellar - especially considering everyone in our party had huge grins on our faces. She snapped out of it eventually and had just as much fun as the rest of us (maybe even more). Here are some of the photos I collected during our time at this year's Life Is Good festival.
 |
| Cranking with Mama. |
 |
| Taking in the tunes with Aunt Lindsay. |
 |
Showing everyone how to Hula Hoop.
|
 |
| Hanging out at one of the art murals. |
 |
| A family photo. |
 |
| One of our favorite activities - painting a tile for this year's mural. |
 |
| Emma's art work. |
 |
| My artwork for my girls - Ava and Emma. |
 |
"You think I'm going to play with those crazies.
Think again." |
Spitting watermelon seeds at the seed spitting contest.
 |
| Hanging out with some of her favorites. |
 |
| Cuddling with her "Lindsay". |
 |
| Enjoying the view of Jack Johnson at Dusk on Grandpa's shoulders. |
 |
| Playing with her girlfriend Nova. |
Singing her own words to Jack Johnson.
No comments:
Post a Comment