Tuesday, October 22, 2013

52 Moments - Week 39

Baby Everly, our lovely niece (Emma's new cousin), arrived on Sunday.  She is an absolute doll.  I cannot wait to meet her.  I'm not the only one.  Emma is obsessed with her new cousin already.  Talking about "Baby Eve-Lee" whenever she can - first thing in the morning, at school, at night, etc.  She likes to send Everyly videos; oh and she love, love, loves seeing photos and videos of Everyly.  She especially likes the one of Everly hiccuping.  :)  Everly has a special spot in Emma's heart (and all of our hearts) already!!!  Here is a moment I captured of Emma making a video for Lindsay, Cole, and Everly.  This girl is in love with her little cousin!

1 comment:

LivinLinds said...

This makes me so happy. I can't wait to see you guys in December. There will be so much going on in Emma's life...she's going to be a super big cuzzy wuzzy and even better big sister!

LOVE YOU!