Tuesday, October 29, 2013

52 Moments - Week 40

It is moments like these that melt me.  Nothing but quality time with my little girl this past weekend - Emma and I had it to ourselves as Seth headed out of town for a boys weekends in the woods...with snow.  I told Emma we would have our own girls weekend (staying warm), but she insisted on calling it a "boys weekend".  I know it won't be long until Soos baby arrives and quality time with Miss Emma is more difficult to come by.  So it makes moments like these extra special.


She loves cuddling with Mama's baby belly.  She'll push on it to try to get the baby to move around, kiss it, and put her head on it to rest.  Such a sweet girl.  I captured this morning snuggle this past weekend at the start of our "boys weekend" adventure.

No comments: