Friday, December 14, 2012

Snow

We have only had an inch or two of snow this year.  Before it melted (a few hours later?), we headed outside for some fun in the snow.  Emma explored the white stuff, walked around, cleared the picnic table of snow, destroyed the mini-snowmen her Mama made, threw a snowball at her Papa, and fell down a lot.  She wasn't a big fan of having snow and dirt on her mittens or of the spills she was taking on the slippery grass/leaves; but otherwise she seemed to have fun.   Our favorite part of this adventure was when she fell down and couldn't get back up (just like Randy in The Christmas Story).  All three of us (Mama, Papa, and Emma) were laughing pretty hard.

Here are a few photographs of our fun in the snow!

"Ahhhhh, I've fallen and I can't get up!!!"

"Wow, this white stuff makes everything so pretty!"

"I like to drag my feet like my Mama."

"Why can't I stay upright?!?!"

"Ahhh, Mom, get this snow off my mitten!"

"My Papa and I like to walk the grounds together!"

No comments: