Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring

Hello Spring, its been nice to see you.  We've had such gorgeous weather lately.  We can't help but wander outside and enjoy it.

Emma hanging out in front of Ava's blooming tree.
A favorite activity of ours has been going to the park down the street.  The park has two main areas.  One for children ages two to five.  And the second for children older than five.  Emma likes to hang with the older kids.  Here are a few recent photographs enjoying "park-life".

"Hi mom.  Don't be worried, I'm going to go down
head first, but I will have fun and it will be okay."

"I love this place!!!"

"There is so much sand to pour over my head!"

"Just because the sign says 5 and older doesn't
mean I can't do it."

"Hi mom.  Is the camera ready?  I know how you like to document
EVERYTHING."

"There is no way I'm leaving this place.  Especially since I saw
that other little girl throw a fit and get her way."

"This seemed like a reasonable resting place."

"Mom, I'm going to get older and swing on the
big girl swings.  You'll have to get over it."

"Mom, I've been meaning to tell you.  Your photo
documentation is getting embarrassing."

No comments: